- Tell us a little about yourself?
I grew up in a small town in Tennessee. I moved out to LA right after I graduated for acting, which I'm still pursuing. I hate sweets, like to steal sweaters from my guy friends, wear pumps to the grocery store, and have a small obsession with Frank Sinatra.
- Who is your favorite NBA team? Let me guess, the Houston Rockets, Memphis Grizzlies, Los Angeles Lakers, or Los Angeles Clippers?
- What do you think your best characteristic and body feature is?
Physically? I love my legs. They're super long and I receive a ton of compliments on them. Mentally? I would say I'm hilarious. I can make people laugh a lot and I love doing so.
- What is one thing most people don't know about you...that you want to share?
I eat pickles in bed. All the time.
- Who do you cheer for most in college sports - the USC Trojans, UCLA Bruins, or Tennessee Vols?
Out of the three, Vols.
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Moving out to LA by myself at the age of 18. I knew maybe 2 people at the time and I had to learn to stand on my own two feet pretty quickly.
- We've noticed you wearing LA Kings clothing in some of your instagram pictures. Is hockey your favorite sport and are they your favorite professional sports team?
Hockey is ONE of my favorite sports. I'm a huge Kings fan. They are by far my favorite hockey team. Basketball comes in close second, though.
- Thanks for being our Winter 2017 Tasty Teaser!
- Kayla LaRue
- Knoxville, Tennessee
- KayLa's Twitter
- Favorite Song:
- You can never have just ONE favorite song.
- Favorite Food:
- Shabu shabu
- Favorite Beach:
- Anywhere on the gulf
- Netflix, cooking, always trying new restaurants, hiking