- Tell us a little about yourself?
I'm a small town girl and basically an undercover nerd. I enjoy reading more than anything and I'm surprisingly shy.
- What cities do you enjoy visiting the most in the USA/World and why?
I haven't been very many places, to be honest, but I really enjoyed visiting Austin, Texas. Everything really is bigger in Texas. I want to visit outside the U.S. soon.
- Tell us a funny or crazy story that has happened to you.
Working as a waitress I encounter a lot of creeps. The one that irked me the most was this guy who gave me his number while his wife was in the bathroom. I took it and proceeded to write it on every guy who was single's check when I handed it back telling them to call me for a good time. I'm sure he learned his lesson after that.
- Have you ever been to a sporting event, and if yes, what was it/most memorable?
The most memorable has been the Rose Bowl and Fiesta Bowl to watch the Ducks play. The crowd had so much spirit, it was so exciting!
- If you were given $10,000 to gamble on casino games in Las Vegas, what games would you play?
I'd play Blackjack and Roulette. I have a terrible Poker face.
- What are your favorite movies and who are a few of your favorite actors/actresses?
The Breakfast Club, The Notebook and the Harry Potter movies. I'll watch anything that has Leonardo DiCaprio, Robert Downey Jr. or Channing Tatum(for obvious reasons) in it.
- What is in the near future for Ashly?
I plan on finishing up my BA degree, pursuing a little more modeling, and moving back to Orange County.
- Thanks for being our Fall 2014 Tasty Teaser!
Thank you very much for the opportunity!
- Ashly McClure
- Tulare, CA
- Favorite Song:
- Gravity by John Mayer
- Favorite Food:
- Pickles and chips and salsa
- Favorite Beach:
- Huntington Beach
- Reading, hiking, working out, and people watching
- Dominic Petruzzi